Conclave Developer Certification Exam
Welcome to the Conclave Developer Certification exam!
Being Conclave Certified demonstrates that you have technical expertise in developing secure Conclave applications.
The test is:
- Open book => please read the documentation!
- Untimed => take your time reading the documentation
- Unlimited retakes => go ahead and read the documentation again if needed
To pass this exam, you will need to have either attended our online bootcamps or have been self-taught via a review of the doc site.
The exam contains 35 multiple-choice questions. These range from concepts to architecture and development. The exam is open book and R3 recommends that developers take this exam independently. Developers who take the exam are expected to have extensive knowledge of the following topics:
- Confidential Computing
- Trusted Execution Environments
- Conclave Architecture
- Key Concepts
- Development and APIs
A score of 75% or greater is required to pass the certification exam.
Upon passing the test, you will be invited to claim your Conclave Certification badge both digitally. This badge can be displayed on your resume, digital signatures, and on sites like LinkedIn and conveys your skill and experience to the development community.
* Once you purchase the certification, you will receive the invite to appear for the exam in the next 24 hrs